Thursday, December 27, 2012

A New Year a New Chapter!

Tis the season to prepare for the new year! 2013 is sure to bring all kinds of new and crazy adventures for our little family. This year I want to focus on bettering myself and my family in a way that puts us closer to God and His divine plan and purpose for our life. I am going to strive to keep blogging even when I get tired and worn down by life’s challenges that can and will be thrown my way. I want to show others that no matter what challenges you are or might be facing as a mom or a housewife that you are loved, you are important, and you are NEEDED! No one else can do what the stay-at-home mom does! Come on ladies give yourself some credit!!!! Who else could answer 5.3 million questions from multiple screaming kids while doing dinner and helping with homework???? Not too many people can handle that! That my friend is because you are AWESOME! That is why I want this blog to inspire all of the moms out there that are struggling to get themselves up and out of bed in the morning that you can do it! Life is full of choices and we have to make those choices daily, some of those choices are harder than others but all the choices that we make have a reaction that follows some will be good and some will be not so good (like the decision that I made to use leftover glitter glue on one of A.D.’s school projects and then the whole tube cracked and shattered and BLAMO!!!!!!! Gold glitter glue all over everything!!!!!!) It’s ok we are the products of the choices that we make and we need to make the most of the time that God has given us. So as we prepare to start the new year 2013, join me and my family on a blogging adventure of food, fun, excitement, (and I’m sure knowing myself to be the accident prone mother that I am) a hilarious time of fellowship! Can’t wait to see what the New Year Brings!!!


 
"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.”
– Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment